Oxford International Film Festival 202218
The Oxford International Film Festival is back and we are delighted to be hosting a programme of short films made by filmmakers from all around the world. Our line-up of films include comedies, romance, animation, and horrors and we will be joined on the night by some of the directors, producers, and actors who appear in the films for short introductory talks before certain screenings.
- Help! I’ve Stolen Amy Adams’ Nose! (Dir. Katherine Press – UK)
- Follicles (Dir. Matthew John Lawrence – USA)
- Deloping (Dir. Jon Olav Stokke – UK)
- Wallpaper (Dir. Tanya Jade – Canada)
- Woman by Allan Watts (Dir. Lupe Belmonte – Spain)
- Ark (Dir. Toby Martin Hughes – UK)
- Mirage (Dir. Arthur Fanget – France)
- In Sickness & In Health (Dir. Sarah Smick – USA)
- Chaplin’s Rose (Dir. Xavier Pérez – Spain)
- What really matters (Dir. Esther Pastor – Spain)
- Mantis (Dir. Luigi Sibona – UK)
What else is on?
Today (Wednesday 30th November)
Tomorrow (Thursday 1st December)
Plan your visit
Our beautiful art deco inspired auditorium can be found just off East Oxford's Cowley Road. We are open 7 days a week. We open the cinema and box office 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of each film, and the Box Office then closes 10 minutes after the film starts. We don’t show adverts, just a couple of trailers, so don't be late as the film itself starts very close to the advertised time!