We’ve had our first snow of the winter and our first glass of mulled wine (quite a few actually!) so now is the time for our programme to get all Christmassy! Join us throughout December for special one-off screenings of some of your favourite festive classics to get you in the mood for Christmas.
The season kicks off on Sunday 5th December with an afternoon screening featuring everyone’s favourite marmalade-snaffling bear Paddington and ends on Sunday 19th December with the ultimate Christmas classic It’s A Wonderful Life. As a general rule around Christmas, you can’t get enough James Stewart, so we’ve scheduled two screenings of the recently BFI-restored classic The Shop Around the Corner.
Alongside our usual mulled wine, we’ll also have some festive snacks and treats on offer at all of these screenings.
Full listings below (click on the film titles for more info and to book tickets):
- PADDINGTON – Sunday 5th December, 15:30
- TOKYO GODFATHERS – Monday 6th December, 18:30
- DIE HARD – Wednesday 8th December, 21:00
- THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER – Sunday 12th December, 15:45
- THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER – Monday 13th December, 18:15
- HOME ALONE – Saturday 18th December, 20:30
- THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL – Sunday 19th December, 14:00
- IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE – Sunday 19th December, 16:00
If you have any questions about this season, please get in touch by emailing us at: email@example.com